The Darkroot is a lush but foreboding region in the Dark Souls™ universe.
Scarecrows, giant stone warriors, and the very plants of the forest stand sentinel to hinder any heroes foolish enough to brave this realm.
Darkroot is also the final resting place of Artorias, a deadly revenant and relentless swordsman who is guarded eternally by his companion, the Great Grey Wolf Sif.
New Dark Souls™: The Board Game adventures await in the Darkroot Expansion. Discover brand new enemies, encounter cards, and treasures—and face two terrifying new bosses...
- 1 Sif, the Great Grey Wolf miniature
- 1 Artorias miniature
- 2 Boss dials
- 3 Plow Scarecrow miniatures
- 3 Shears Scarecrow miniatures
- 1 Mushroom Child miniature
- 1 Mushroom Parent miniature
- 2 Demonic Foliage miniatures
- 2 Stone Guardian minatures
- 2 Stone Knight miniatures
- 36 Behaviour and Data cards
- 18 Encounter cards
- 21 Treasure cards
- 1 Rules leaflet
This is an expansion and requires either a Dark Souls: The Board Game, Tomb of Giants, or Painted World of Ariamis core game to play.
This expansion includes components in English, French, German, Italian, and Spanish
Playtime: 90-120 Min.